|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
elizabeth
alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND. She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(: and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (: |
affiliatesSHARON |
|
Friday, May 18, 2012 @ 5:16 PMIl esame di Italiano
The Italians have a strange way of wishing people luck. They say 'in bocca al lupo' which literally means in the mouth of the wolf. And one is suppose to reply, 'crepi', which means something like I will eat the wolf or in the words of my housemates, I will beast the wolf. I just had my italian paper and my language for historians paper, and I really think the wolf ate me.
I really don't know whether I should be feeling more nervous about the paper. I usually feel terrible after a paper that I know I didn't do well for, but this time, I seem to feel more relieved that its over than anything else. And I don't actually know if that is a good. It probably isn't... To some extent I guess its a feeling of closure that comes with the knowledge that I probably won't have to do Italian again. And yet, to some extent I'm quite sad that its all over because I just got the hang of doing Italian, and I'm actually enjoying it. And I really think I should feel more nervous about the fact that the paper didn't really go well... I really think I need that nervousness to drive the rest of my revision.
back to top?
|