|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
elizabeth
alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND. She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(: and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (: |
affiliatesSHARON |
|
Sunday, November 20, 2011 @ 7:18 PMnever again
It is 3.18am and I am writing my essay. Why? Because i didn't plan my time properly and now i need to finish an essay that is due tomorrow. And this is with extension for the essay. It was suppose to be due on Friday.And so ya, im ultra tired. And I'm trying to write something which I don't really know anything about. I didn't quite get to finish reading what I was suppose to read and its really new ground. And honestly I don't even know whether the essay is on the right track, (very likely its not) and I'm really scared I'll fail this essay. Not that its assessed or anything, but honestly, its not nice to write a crap piece of work when your tutor has already given you a time extension. And so ya, im really scared.
back to top?
|