|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
elizabeth
alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND. She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(: and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (: |
affiliatesSHARON |
|
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 @ 5:07 AMsummer school
I just rejected the offer for summer school. To be honest, I am really disappointed because I really wanted to do it. I mean like i've always wanted to do Southeast Asian history, because I actually like it. And although I knew that the chances of doing summer school were very slim, i really hoped to be able to do it. hehh... I guess there is a reason why, and well, I guess God has other plans. On a brighter note, it also means I get to travel with Rachel to Germany!! (:
back to top?
|