|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
elizabeth
alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND. She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(: and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (: |
affiliatesSHARON |
|
Sunday, November 6, 2011 @ 1:36 PMreading week
Its half term. Its like really really quick. Just more or less settled in and its already half term. haha. I wanted to go to scotland for reading week, like really badly because, well, its autumn and the highlands must look awesome now. Actually i know it looks awesome because of theophilia's photos. But no.... i actually have to read this reading week. Like read read. Since I have 3 essays due AFTER reading week. And reading up on something that you have completely no interest in really doesn't help. Guess I really shouldn't complain since all you people are probably preparing for finals and all and are really really stressed. Haha...
back to top?
|