|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
elizabeth
alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND. She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(: and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (: |
affiliatesSHARON |
|
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 @ 3:11 PMand yet another year rolls by
Returning to coventry was really strange. It almost felt like I hadn't left at all... Its like nothing much has changed. Its not like in Singapore where things change so fast that you are actually aware that you haven't been in the country for awhile. Haha... I don't really know whether thats a good thing or not. And so I finally started school. Last week was a whole week of introductory meetings. And this week I actually start lectures and seminars proper. Second year looks really hectic so far with tons of reading. Last year I could afford to not read, this year, I don't really think I can. So I shall try and be a good girl and actually do my readings. Heehee(: Really quite glad for this house. After all the shifting in and all, its beginning to look like a proper home. It really is a pretty nice house, despite the lack of consistent hot water and heating. On the bright side, it means that we save electricity this month(: I love my room. Its cosy enough for me, and at the same time big enough so that I don't feel claustrophobic. Haha... Thinking about it, there's really alot to be thankful for(:
back to top?
|