|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
elizabeth
alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND. She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(: and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (: |
affiliatesSHARON |
|
Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 5:59 AMFIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
First day of proper school. With three lessons: Piano lesson, germany lecture, italian tutorial(: Piano is not really official. yup!! So anyway Germany lecture was kind of difficult to follow because i have no background in that timeframe at all!! Like if it is post 1914 germany, ya i have some background in it... but like germany in 1848 is completely foreign :/So anyway I think the rest have at least some background in the whole thing cause maybe they did it for As or IB or something and everyone was just asking all these questions and I was sitting there just going what?? And the lecturer was talking so fast so I was just scribbling down everything she said since the ppt slides didnt have anything. And so I need to figure out how im going to catch up and actually catch something from the lectures. Oh and I was late for lecture! HAHA! First lecture of the year and Im late. And guess why i was late?? Cause I got lost. -.- I was like running around like a headless chicken trying to look for the science block. And I walked in the opposite direction from the science department cause i thought the science department was located near the math department. It makes sense right?? But no... its located next to the humanities department. And so i had to walk all the way back. And then i couldnt find my classroom. And so i was just running around in search of the elusive classroom. Good thing the lecturer didnt realise i was late cause i snuck in from the back. :D |