|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
elizabeth
alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND. She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(: and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (: |
affiliatesSHARON |
|
Monday, October 4, 2010 @ 9:08 AMFIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
Nomination of modules is so ANNOYING!! I know i shouldn't be complaining since people in NUS, NTU, SMU have it ten times worst with crazy bidding systems. But even choosing modules to take is annoying. So i really dont know how you guys did it BUT YOU ALL ARE AMAZING MAN!!! Anyways I was suppose to take Spanish as another subject, but after the briefing today, I dont think i want to take Spanish anymores... cause the lecturer was like the Spanish beginners thing is accelerated, and so unless you feel you are really capable of learning a language quick, dont take it... thats the gist of what he said anyway. And so i was kind of freaked out and decided to do italian instead. I really hope its a better choice. And i signed up for music lessons(: I dont know what made me do that, cause i was suppose to be thinking about it, cause its not exactly cheap, and i found myself telling the teacher that i'll take the lessons. And so i need to start practicing or he would think im some super sad noob who cant play at all... so yaaaa.... Quite a busy day really... if somewhat boring. haha!! and im deforsting my chicken to cook it tonight for dinner!! :D i feel domesticated:D hopefully i dont burn down the kitchen/set off the fire alarm. haha
back to top?
|