cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please
elizabeth

alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND.
She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(:
and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (:

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

SHARON
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 @ 2:36 PM
alizardbird flies(:
Okay the title is sort of a misnomer, cause I've landed,  and more or less unpacked (:
haha... It was quite an eventful flight though, with the plane being delayed for like three hours and all, and hence causing us to be three hours behind schedule. Heehee. I actually thought we would never leave Singapore(: 

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!! to all those who came down to send me off at the airport, and send all those smses to me!! I really really really appreciate it! :D
Thank you for all your gifts and cards and EVERYTHING!! I AM REALLY AND TRULY VERY TOUCHED!! 

My room is PRETTY, its on the ground floor and you can hear birds chirping and all and since its autumn the colours of the flowers and the trees are all very vibrant. And I just realised that the campus isn't at all small and I end up walking quite a bit to get to the different places.... Which is quite a feat for a sedentary creature like me:D The good thing is im not that far away from the students union, which is sort of the centre for students activities so i dont have to walk that much(: Which of course is good, since i have no sense of direction(: hahaa.... 

back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 April 2012 May 2012
recent entries

Hello
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS