|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
elizabeth
alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND. She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(: and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (: |
affiliatesSHARON |
|
Saturday, October 9, 2010 @ 2:36 PMeverything
I just got my phone line(: Like finally finally, and after alot of consideration, i decided to get a bb! RW i know you must be laughing at this like crazyyy after all your persuasion. Haha. I dont really know whether its a good choice, but whatever, since I've already gotten it(:So anyway, I was trying to figure out what on earth my timetable looks like, when I suddenly realise my timetable on tues is EXTREMELY sucky:/ Like everything is concentrated on tuesdays... for some odd reason, and I'm going to have back to back lessons. So yaaa.... HAHA! Oh but the good thing is that I'm completely free on fridays for the time being... means that if I want to go anywhere over the weekends I actually can, since I have a long weekend! :D yayyy!! okayy i better do my readings... hehhhh :/
back to top?
|