|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
elizabeth
alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND. She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(: and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (: |
affiliatesSHARON |
|
Saturday, October 2, 2010 @ 2:35 PMRICE IS NICE-ALWAYS
My parents just arrived at coventry today!! and so my mom helped me get super alot of things. Like shoes, pots and pans, FOOD so on and so forth. And im super grateful that my parents are here, if not i think i'll probably starve tomorrow, since i cant cook, and i dont know what to buy from the supermarket because i dont know what to cook, because i cant cook. right. So anyways i got to eat like chicken in oyster sauce, and veg in oyster sauce and RICE!! I love rice alot. And I think the not having rice for the last few days really got to me, since i was trying to scrape as much rice as possible from the pot(: and my mom was like 'are you very hungry?' and i was like 'no, i just miss rice' and i really do... The Brits just moved in today so its noisier than before. There was some self intro thing in the kitchen just now but i sort of missed the whole thing cause i was out shopping. I came in at the last minute to put the food I bought into the fridge and I was like O.o why are there so many people in the kitchen!!! And then i realised they were all my flat mates, and i missed everything. Oops! hahaa... hope i can sort of make friends...
back to top?
|