cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please
elizabeth

alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND.
She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(:
and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (:

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

SHARON
Thursday, October 7, 2010 @ 8:56 AM
italian
I missed a lesson today... it was sort of the first meeting for all the new students. The thing is, I didnt check the noticeboard cause we were told that they would send us emails, so I thought i would receive an email or something. But no, i didnt. So anyway I went at around noon to check the noticeboard to see what time my history seminar was. And then i realised i missed my Italian tutorial!!!! -.- which was actually at 10! 

But it turned out to be not so bad since alot of people missed it too... HAHA! And so I've learn to pop by the noticeboard early... to avoid missing announcements again. HAHA. It feels weird to have to do that, cause i'm so used to emb and everything, where everything is actually online, and i dont have to physically go down to check the noticeboard. I remember doing that in primary school, but that was about it. Haha. But, yaaaaaa i have to remember to check the noticeboard :D
back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 April 2012 May 2012
recent entries

mugging FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! RICE IS NICE-ALWAYS random rain and sunshine alizardbird flies(: Hello
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS