|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
elizabeth
alizardbird is an extremely unique creature.
One of the rarest in the world, as a matter of fact, ONE OF A KIND. She was born on the 19 Jan 1991(: and is currently studying in the uni of warwick (: |
affiliatesSHARON |
|
Friday, November 26, 2010 @ 4:31 PMcold
The cold is really really setting in.... Its like -4 degrees Celsius now... and the grass is all crunchy because theres frost. And I just walked back from rootes where my friends stay cause we met up for dinner... I really really think i've learnt to walk faster. Like walk faster walk faster so that I can go into the warmth of my room. And hopefully not come out for a long time!! hahaha!!I think its time to take out my gloves and scarf cause the cold is really getting very biting. (: AND I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO SNOW!!!!!!!! (: its snowing almost everywhere except warwick :/ so sad:(
back to top?
|